All Tickets are sold subject to availability and to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions should be read carefully prior to purchase and any queries relating to them should be raised with Us prior to purchase, as purchase of Ticket(s) constitutes agreement of these Terms and Conditions. A valid Ticket must be produced to get into an Event. Please notify us of any access requirements at the time of booking. Removing any part of, altering or defacing the Ticket may invalidate Your Ticket. It is your responsibility to check Your Ticket(s) as mistakes cannot always be rectified after purchase. Please check your Ticket(s) on receipt carefully and contact us immediately if there is a mistake. We will not be responsible for any Ticket that is lost, stolen or destroyed. The Management only accepts responsibility for Tickets bought from one of its own managed sales points. Any queries regarding Tickets purchased from ticket Agents must be directed back to the relevant Agent. Duplicates may therefore be issued at the discretion of the Promoter or the Venue acting reasonably. You agree not to obtain or attempt to obtain any Ticket(s) through unauthorized use of any robot; spider or other automated device or any other illegal or unauthorized activity. We reserve the right to cancel any Ticket transaction, which we reasonably suspect to have been made in breach of these provisions without any notice to you and any and all Ticket(s), purchased, as part of such transaction will be void.
Your contract for the purchase of Ticket(s) is formed as soon as we have processed your payment and will expire immediately after the performance of the Event for which you purchased Ticket(s). However, any purchases are subject to payment card verification and other security checks and your transaction may be cancelled if it has not passed our verification processes. The management of the Venue reserves the right to refuse Ticket holder’s admission to the Venue in reasonable circumstances including for health and safety, licensing reasons or where a Ticket is void. The management of the Venue also reserves the right to request that Ticket holders leave the Venue at any point on reasonable grounds and may take any appropriate action to enforce this right. By way of example, the Venue may remove a Ticket holder who:
1) has behaved in the Venue in a manner which, in the reasonable opinion of the Venue has, or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other visitors; or
2) uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behavior or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace; or
3) in the reasonable opinion of the Venue is under the influence of drugs or has consumed an excessive amount of alcohol; or
4) fails, when required, to produce proof of identity or age; or
5) obstructs gangways, access-ways, exits, entrances or staircases, congregates in non-designated areas or seeks entry to stands or seats for which he/she does not hold a Ticket.
You must comply with instructions and directions given by Venue Management and staff.
No refunds will be given to Ticket holders who are refused entry or ejected due to their own behavior as suggested in, but not limited to, the examples above.